Geng (s)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Ini kes rinduuu ♥

Assalamualaikum


Monday,I’m waiting
Tuesday,I’m still waiting to see
See..see..if you are fine
Wednesday,you’re still not here
Neither in the morning,nor later
Thursday is also empty
Friday or Saturday or even Sunday
None of the day that I don’t miss you
None of the day that you will come back
To be in our old days
The day that I met you
The day that I was close to you
The day that we held hands
The day that I loved you
The day that I spoke to you
The day that you listened to me
How long it will be like this?I don’t know
How many months or years?
How many billions of our past memory?
I never don’t miss you

♥ With love by Nazeyra ♥

4 love(s):

LYAfrina said...

rindu y msti di ubati

aiman mania said...

huuhuuhuu....rindu ni bhaya.....
nanti kalo tak dirawat bertambah parah nanti...^^

p/s:hai nazeera...aiman dah hapdet blog ..first entry tuk thun 2012..lolz...thank q komen entry aiman yg lpas...balas kunjungn lewat gila2...so sorryy..^^

Unknown said...

rindu rinduan la nih yer..:)

Muna rahimah said...

mekaseh sebab rindu saya ..

copyright@segala yunk tercatat adalah hak milik Umie Nazeyra Alias