Geng (s)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Fate

Assalamualaikum


I promise you,when this moment passes by
And we see each other again on that day
I will throw everything away and stand beside you

So that we can walk the path that's left for us
This is what we call fate,it's something we can't deny
Will I ever experience a beautiful day like this again in my life?

You're a gift upon this exhausting path of life
I'll continuously wash and shine our love so it won't rust away
Our meeting was short like a drunken affair,but it was real
But you've unbolted my gate and occupied my heart



Even our love is unattainable,I won't regret it because nothing is forever
This is what we call fate,it's something we can't deny
Will I ever experience a beautiful day like this again in my life?

There's so much I want to say,but you probably already know
When we meet again some time in the future
Please don't let me go again

The love we couldn't have in this life

The fate we couldn't live in this life

When we meet again some time in the future
Please don't let go of me

 You



♥ With love by Nazeyra ♥

7 love(s):

ZF said...

sya xpndai b.i ni... saja j\tgk2 jer...:b

Umie Naziera said...

@ZFhaha,saja xdak keja..merapu dkt cini ^_~

Unknown said...

jiwang nmpk...:)

Hanis MY said...

feewiittt... lawa la gambar tu cam model...

fadh leyanie said...

kalau si gadis di tepi hamparan ombak yg berdesir.."don`t let me go.."
si jejaka akan menjawab dan mnjerit dari atas bukit di sebuah pulau bawah matahari yg baru menyinar siap ada kabus.." I won't let you go nazeyra..". :P
*maaf bab berangan sy num 1.

Rtp Farra Arisha said...

pretty young girl in action. ;p

syakirahmn said...

awww ♥ :D

copyright@segala yunk tercatat adalah hak milik Umie Nazeyra Alias